Overview of antique clock repair and restoration services available including some examples of past work with before/after comparisons. All work is done on location in the Bayswater workshop near Perth.
- Bearing holes rebushed.
- Pivots polished or replaced.
- Mainsprings replaced.
- Wheels cut.
- Damaged components replaced or fabricated.
- Oiled with specialty clock oils.
- Adjusted for optimal time keeping.
- New battery quartz movement conversion or replacement.
Prices generally scale up with the complexity of the movement; those with striking, Westminster chime or musical features will cost more to service and restore.
- Timber work restored.
- Missing/damaged components replaced or fabricated.
- French polished.
- Convex glass fitted.